Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Pro 11...S.N.A.F.U. at Sony...My Epic Adventure!

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Lance BachelderRe: Pro 11...S.N.A.F.U. at Sony...My Epic Adventure!
by on Mar 12, 2012 at 8:55:53 pm

There's been a new Vegas team at Sony for the past few revs. Either they don't know what they're doing, just don't care or both. For whatever reason they refuse to fix the problems and instead keep changing features that didn't need changing! They seem to think that by offering "cool" new features for the marketing guys the existing problems will go away. My favorite response is always "can't replicate the problem here, can you give us your system details?" The standard answer for every issue.. and it's always the end users fault.

I've been using Vegas for 12 years now and the problems through every version of 10 and now 11 have gotten worse and worse with no help or solutions from Sony. WTF!?! I love that they're still gonna have their big party at NAB... I hope there's a bit of a protest movement from the crowd, maybe the higher ups will see how bad things really are. I didn't even register for the event this year, it's an embarrassing time to be a Vegas user right now...

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]