Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

New Bug in Build 595 -- Dropped frames during render to AVI

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Carl AlessiNew Bug in Build 595 -- Dropped frames during render to AVI
by on Mar 7, 2012 at 9:27:34 pm

And yes...I know that "black" or dropped frames for some clips are not a new bug to Vegas Pro. I've gone through several versions over the years, and like many of you I've experienced the phenomenon of clips on the timeline being black, or missing, during a preview. The only cure was to reload the veg file, which would usually bring them back.

I found out the hard way that the newest build of Vegas had a new surprise in store for me.

Although I pre-examined my timelines for clip visibility, my renders to uncompressed AVI would still drop certain video clips in the final render, leaving me with only black frames in their place. This is certainly new as far as I'm concerned.

My projects include a mix of AVCHD chromakeyed videos, with Camtasia captures using the Techsmith codec. I also have occasional jpg and png files on my timelines. In this case, it has always been the Camtasia AVI files that have been randomly dropped.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Carl

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]