Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Vegas (Windows) vs. Final Cut Pro (Mac)

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Si TranRe: Vegas (Windows) vs. Final Cut Pro (Mac)
by on Feb 28, 2012 at 3:38:49 am

This has nothing to do with the aforementioned topic but it has a bit to do with the m2t bug that Michael N. mentioned here - First off, after upgraded to Vegas Pro 9, I discovered that it did not open project as fast as version 8, rendering also seems slower therefore I stick with version 8. Now, on to the problem with m2t bug - recently, I tried to open an older project which consists of multiple clips of m2t video, only audio came through but the video track was all black. Suspecting that version 8 as the culprit, I re-opened said project with version 9, same problem! I tried the same approach that helped fix my Vegas problem with Quicktime movies that I had in 2009: quit Vegas, uninstall QT, remove QT reg key, reboot PC, install QT version 7.6 (any later version would resurrect the Vegas m2t bug) - I could be wrong, but so far, Vegas Pro 8 is what I currently use and have no desire to touch Pro 9 albeit it's considered an upgrade!

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]