Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Odd behaviors

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Phil SeymourRe: Odd behaviors
by on Feb 24, 2012 at 4:51:24 am

Well put Stephen. But that JVC et al jump on the 3D bandwagon doesn't prove much except each wants to cover the other. That said, yes, 3D may well become everyday... but with what technology. And yes, the big studios will certainly embrace 3D as in a big theatre it is close to real life. Possibly for home theatres too. However, on the small screen (is 55" small now?) I can't help but wonder. Small screen 3D is not the real life feel of the big stuff, and looks more like a moving diorama. Anyway... the small percentage of 3D work won't pay my bills. Lets agree to disagree... and when we are older and grumpier, see who was closer to the mark - if we care by then. I like the force of your argument though!
Meantime.. I just wanna pwogwam that woiks.

Cheers

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]