Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Audio Editing

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Graham BernardRe: Audio Editing
by on Feb 10, 2012 at 4:55:54 am

I'm of the opinion that as I've been using Vegas for 10 years now, that the ease with which the "editor" can get to creative decisions, is influencing the very nature and type of finished product we produce. I've starting to maybe recognise output that has been cut with Vegas. There's a type of immediacy and style. Maybe I'm wrong, but SONY are developing a core set of tools to manipulate media that are not found elsewhere. And that this results in providing the media artist vast options to discover their creations from their Video and Audio content.

We are standing at a crossroad of opportunity for SCS. The busting out of OFX, the search for better fps preview using GPU for render, the multiplicity of extra editing assists from Vegas5 onwards points to how the company wants to take these products. As long as SCS spends time and money on hand holding users through thee changes Vegas has a bright and spectacularly stellar future.

Can I see a Vegas Graphics Editir? Why not? Thinking outside the box? How about an entirely different box altogether!

As I say "crossroads" time. Just remember that Robetrt Johnson recording.

Cheers

Grazie

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]