Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Burn in timecode using Vegas scripts

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Graham BernardRe: Burn in timecode using Vegas scripts
by on Feb 4, 2012 at 8:49:10 am

Well, Larry, it would have been BUG-nuked to death by then!

As to it being "better", as a comparison to VP521, I don't agree. VP11 is going, eventually, to be the way forward. Once the BUGs are squished, we are ALL going to benefit from the improved blue-water experience of better framerates and having 3rd party OFX developers being able to create gorgeous FX options - I kid-you-NOT!

VP11 is only a peak or even a nod to what I believe SCS has planned. Us being the foot soldiers of this long term campaign can be exciting, presently it is mostly frustrating. But hey, good things sometimes are hard to grab, but when they do . . . woah!!!!!

Do I want VP11 to work better for me? Bet your sweet Pippy!

I've been hacking my business for 10 years with one flavour of Vegas or another, and at every "bleeding-edge" change Vegas has blown me away - driven me nutz sometimes too - but being part of this journey has had its major awards, for me at least.

I can't forget the ease of the 3-Colour Wheel coming out in VV6(?), or my gasp at the working Media Manager, or the ease at which I could do stuff.

Cheers

Grazie

ps: Did I say I like Vegas?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]