Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Sony Vegas Pro 10 Splitting Audio

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Timothy MunjakSony Vegas Pro 10 Splitting Audio
by on Feb 2, 2012 at 11:36:13 pm

I recorded a narration yesterday with my sony handycam, and I used a a wireless mic and the receiver attached in the shoe of theh camera, but I accidentally put the settings on the receiver to double instead of single, meaning it was picking up audio from the mic and the receiver at the same time and I didn't realize this until I imported these couple tracks onto Sony Vegas 10. What my question is, is there a way to split the audio tracks because all I'm getting is the echo effect and this narration is a half hour long :( I REALLY don't want to ask my talent to come back to read it all again. I'm just hoping there is a way to split the audio track on the audio track on Sony Vegas Pro 10. Thank you!

- T. Munjak

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]