Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Another experiment with New Blue workflow to avoid crashes

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

James HoughtalingRe: Another experiment with New Blue workflow to avoid crashes
by on Jan 24, 2012 at 4:49:13 am

As of last weekend I had at least 10 crashes in a row trying to insert a title into the beginning of a 5 minute project timeline. In almost every crash I got the option to submit a full report to Sony. On a couple crashes it went directly to desktop. the crashes happened as soon as I tried to edit the style of the title. I gave up and used the title in its default font. It was just a fun project so it didn't matter. I'm using Vegas 64 build 521 and the most recent version of NB titler (which as I recall you can't tell which version it is until you download it) I think a version number and release notes are the industry standard - maybe I just missed that but I do recall others complain about the lack of a version number on the download page.

---------------
My Hardware:
Core i7 2.67GHz; Nvidia GTX580, 12 gig RAM.

My Software:
Vegas Pro V11 with Boris Continuum Complete 7, VASST Ultimate S; Bluff Titler; AE5; PhotoPaint and other stuff.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]