Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Making animation “like-stop-motion” through Vegas + Inkscape

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Carlos SilvaRe: Making animation “like-stop-motion” through Vegas + Inkscape
by on Jan 2, 2012 at 6:21:01 pm

Hi,

Thanks everybody for clarify Vegas animation usage. Pretty cool the videos, mainly the song video clip!!!

I would ask for an additional help from you to finish my "quest" with this subject. I need to take more confidence on some Vegas capabilities...

I already ask in other thread in this forum (http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/24/941896) about creating infographs like this:

and John answered me that Vegas could handle it, although After Effects would provide more powerful tools to support this kind of development.

a) So, considering I need just to create interesting animation with infographs (not necessarily as sophisticated as this one I mentioned above, but as close as possible) I am thinking to change from Vegas Studio to Vegas Pro bearing in mind the use of masks and plus features to deal better with animation/infographics. And it seems that Vegas Pro 11 + image software (as Inkscape or even Gimp) would be sufficient. What do you think?

b) On the other hand, is worth investing in learn After Effects to achieve better results about what I intend to make?

Which of this possibilities could provide good results in shorter time?

Thanks in advance! Amazing New Year!
Cadu

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]