Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Stumped on Magnifying glass effect!

COW Forums : Corel Design/Video Tools

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bruce QuayleRe: Stumped on Magnifying glass effect!
by on Dec 10, 2011 at 6:59:36 am

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the suggestion.
I managed to achieve the effect eventually by using the magnifying glass with the alpha bg and CK insert on the top line and a matching cookie cutter circle on an zoomed-in copy of the third video line in between it and the top video line. Then I matched the movement of the glass exactly.

It was a fairly complicated method and it would have been greatly simplified if I knew how to copy key-frames from one track motion line to another. I was only able to match positions of each independent key-frame. Do you know of any method to copy track movement from one track to another...along with all the key-frame positions? If there is no way to do it, this would be a wonderful addition to Vegas in some future update/version.

Cheers,
Bruce

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]