Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: fps for youtube video - 30 or 60fps?

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dan VolkerRe: fps for youtube video - 30 or 60fps?
by on Nov 15, 2011 at 5:07:06 pm

Thanks Mike,
I kind of wish he was using Sorenson Squeeze, since I already have it as an external solution....I read through the BEST version, and enjoyed the better understanding I have of those issues now.

There are a few things I don't see discussed.... Like why Vegas does not have a 30 fps template for Canon DLSR video at 1080P .... I would think there are plenty of other cameras that would have similar footage, and the template would be nice....wouldn't it be better to NOT have to adjust the frame rate of the source video at all ? And Youtube would be best served with 30 fps anyway....

Why is there so much emphasis on interlaced and 60i, when the internet videos or anything aimed at LCD TV's will be better at 30P ?

How come there are not more videographers unhappy with the compression artifacts and limited color space of the mpegs used for Blu Ray? It is terribly inferior to an original cineform 4-4-4 avi for Playback, so why is everyone willing to compromise so much?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]