Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

How to change frame size across multiple events

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ken MatherHow to change frame size across multiple events
by on Oct 27, 2011 at 6:29:19 pm

Looking to you experts for some assistance.
Last year, I produced several training videos for my company. For the new videos we are doing, we are changing from the old screen size of 720 x 480 to 1280 x 720. One of the videos I'm doing is mainly an update for an old video, so most of the content of the old video can be used. To save time, I'd like to just open the old project, make my additions and changes, then resave it. I did this, and first went in to change the overall Project Properties to reflect my new settings including 1280 x 720. The problem I'm having is with all the existing Text Media. The properties within each event are still at 720 x 480. I don't want to have to go into every single event properties to change them one by one. Is there a way to do this across multiple text media events at once?
Thanks!

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]