Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Need some audio cleanup help please (hiss)

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

DV Memories VideoRe: Need some audio cleanup help please (hiss)
by on Feb 22, 2007 at 6:41:59 pm

I just tried doing the noise removal instead of the hiss removal, and didnt notice much difference.
Its strange because at the beginning, where i took the sample, it seems to have eliminated the noise, but various parts throughout, it seems like there is still some hiss. I will have to keep tinkering with it until I get it just right, although i think i'll save a 2 minute sample, rather than waiting for the entire hour to get updated.

I was also messing with the clipping (there is some during a couple songs) removal which works good, as long as i dont select the entire track, just the clipped portions.

I also tried the normalize function, which is "supposed" to bring lower levels up, and leave higher levels alone, but it ends up just decreasing the overall volume. I dont get it.

I really, truly hate "house" audio people who dont know how to keep their friggin hands off of the knobs. He was up and down, higher and lower, on and off during the entire production....And of course, the wireless dropouts, which aren't really his fault. But EVERYTHING is my fault. Hopefully i can get this thing sorted out. I have to figure it out tonight, project is due Saturday Morning, and still have to re-render and burn to DVD.

Eric Blissmer, Owner/Producer
DV Memories Video, Inc.
Your Local Videographer
http://www.dvmemories.us
Business Promotional Video, Weddings, Events, Editing, Transfers, Duplication and more!

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]