Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Need some audio cleanup help please (hiss)

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

DV Memories VideoRe: Need some audio cleanup help please (hiss)
by on Feb 22, 2007 at 4:05:47 pm

Been doing some research, and it looks like thats about all i'm going to be able to do. I've had good success in the past with hiss removal, but I dont normally have this much hiss. I do alot of transfers from cassette tape to CD, and its fairly easy to clean up.

I'm going to try tinkerins some more with the the paragraphic equalizer (again--this time with hiss "removed" )and try to cut off a bit of the lower frequencies, and some of the higher frequencies and see if it makes it better.
Its hard to find a happy medium, i've found that in order to eliminate the noise, it also distorts the audio that I want to keep, and makes it sound like a bad mp3.

Eric Blissmer, Owner/Producer
DV Memories Video, Inc.
Your Local Videographer
http://www.dvmemories.us
Business Promotional Video, Weddings, Events, Editing, Transfers, Duplication and more!

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]