Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: need help with a blurring problem

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jason BurkhimerRe: need help with a blurring problem
by on Dec 5, 2005 at 1:52:47 am

Jason,
IF you have certain other things running like antivirus it MAY affect the playback. Turn off anti virus to see how that works. Also have you put any thing onto the clip such as slow motion, color correction or any other type of effect. Effects MAY slow down the p;ayback and give a jerky motion. I did see where you said the test MPEG and DVD were the same so as much as I hate to say it you might want to recapture the footage (a portion of it where you have the jerky motion anyway) just to see if it was in the capture.
Just throwing ideas out right now to see if anything helps.
Don

Thnks for the reply don. Unfortunately, I cant recapture the footage(wedding). I just didnt know if there was some "motion blur switch" that I was missing or some other really simple fix. I guess Im stuck with hard to watch footage. Thanks for your help tho guys.

-burk

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]