Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: EPISODE QUESTIONS re. Distributed Rendering

COW Forums : Telestream Episode

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jesse KorosiRe: EPISODE QUESTIONS re. Distributed Rendering
by on Jan 21, 2011 at 7:54:53 pm

I am trying to get an actual description from my IT guy as to how I am actually networked together, so I will update this with that info asap. But for now:

I tried to render each output individually and it always gave me the same failure so I know its not ONE of the specific presets.

I am taking an Avid Reference QT file. The MXFs that it is referencing are:
DNXHD36
1920x1080
(I attempted this with a self contained 1080P, ProResHQ QT file and it also failed)

The outputs that I am attempting to go to are the presets within the Encoder section:
- iPad HD
- DVD NTSC 16x9
- WM9 512kbit

I have 2 computers within this process.

MAC 01
is connected via its ethernet cable to a switcher.

MAC 02
is connected via its ethernet to the same switcher.

Each Mac was connected to an Avid Unity via Fibre Cable to have the same shared storage. I have since removed the Unity from the equation to see if it was the shared storage and that hasnt made a difference.

In the 1st test I ran I had all of the MXF media and reference QT on the shared Unity storage. I then ran the test again running the MXF media from the desktop of the controller computer....same error.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]