Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PARTICLE ILLUSION:particle Illusion Forumparticle Illusion Tutorialsparticle IllusionAfter Effects ForumAutodesk Combustion Forum

Widescreen Pixel Aspect Ratio Step-by-Step

COW Forums : particle Illusion

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Lyon FilmsWidescreen Pixel Aspect Ratio Step-by-Step
by on Dec 26, 2005 at 6:19:30 am

I have read a number of the posts dealing with pixel aspect ratio when dealing with footage shot as 16:9 widescreeen. I may be a bit dense, but am having a bit of trouble understanding the steps. Does anyone have a step-by-step tutorial so that I may sucessfully do the following:
1. Export 16:9 (1.2 pixel) from After Effects into PI to use as a BG.
2. Line up and key frame my PI effects to match the video BG I imported from AE.
3. Remove BG.
4. Save Output the footage from PI so that I can import into AE.
5. Specifically, what do I need to do in AE so that all the work I did in PI to match the effects with my BG footage and key fram the effects to very specific points, still matches up exactly when imported into AE.
I am working in NTSC. A simple step-by-step would be much appreciated. Although I am very comfortable with AE, and reasonbly comfortable with PI, please don't leave out any steps as each one is likely crucial. Thanks!

Lyon Films LLC

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]