Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE COLOR:HomeApple Color TutorialsApple Color ForumApple Color

Video Display Not Showing

COW Forums : Apple Color

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jay PurcellVideo Display Not Showing
by on Apr 21, 2009 at 5:27:00 am

Hey Guys,

I am very new to Apple Color and am having some issues regarding video display of my footage.

The footage has been imported fine through Final Cut Pro and all of the clips are showing up in the timeline, however nothing is showing up in the scopes. There is no video preview of the clip I am on, and nothing in the vector scopes or anything else. The only place the footage is displayed is within the Geometry room but even then it's just a still frame, it won't play the footage.

Does anyone know if this is just a video monitor issue? I am not using an external monitor, just the monitor on my computer which is one of the early flat panel displays from Apple. Could this be the problem? Do I need an Apple Cinema Display or a proper output monitor for this? Apple's minimum system requirements for Color don't mention anything about needing a special monitor, only that the res should be 1680x1050, my res is 1280x1024.

Thank you for your help!! Maybe I am just doing something very simple and wrong here?!?!?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]