Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE COLOR:HomeApple Color TutorialsApple Color ForumApple Color

Re: Isolation

COW Forums : Apple Color

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Craig SommererRe: Isolation
by on Jul 2, 2008 at 6:51:47 pm

The eyedropper tool is not the end all to qualifying a selection, it's a starting point. Learn how to use the qualifiers and finesse your selection.

(Rant On)

By the way, isn't it about time Apple took some cues from da Vinci concerning how to customize one's work area depending upon which room one is working in. Auto Pop anyone? The qualifier controls are dismal and stuck up in a corner like an abused step child and I use them all the time, YET, here is this huge area devoted to curves that I rarely touch. When I want to use Curves, let me activate them rather than have them sit there, occupying space that I could devote for something a lot more useful to me, like secondary qualifiers!

And the scopes flat out suck. How's about something useful, like infinitely variable gain on the vectorscope and a YRGB option for the waveform? Of course they're no substitution at all for hardware scopes if you're making money using Color/FCP/Apple. Yes, I have submitted feedback to Apple almost weekly on these items as well.

Your mileage may vary.

(Rant Off)

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Isolation by Brett Juchniewicz on Jul 2, 2008 at 3:16:56 pm
    • Re: Isolation by Craig Sommerer on Jul 2, 2008 at 6:51:47 pm
    • Re: Isolation by Jeremy Garchow on Jul 3, 2008 at 12:41:10 am

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter