Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE COLOR:HomeApple Color TutorialsApple Color ForumApple Color

Re: preparing to go to Color form FCP

COW Forums : Apple Color

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Joseph OwensRe: preparing to go to Color form FCP
by on Apr 15, 2012 at 9:04:38 pm

[Alexandre Brandt] "My question is: Do I have to back in the shots with effects of levels and colorize ? The levels I used to create flash backs effects with the gamma setting.

I know that color correction is usually done last but for the levels effect that I use as flash back, would I be able to take it off, color correct in color send the timeline back to FCP and reapply the effect without having a screw up after ?"

You can remove the filter by "unchecking" it on the FCP timeline... you won't see it on the COLOR timeline and then you can re-apply or re-enable the filters on the return trip.

If its not a plugin or third-party filter, then its unlikely to be a problem for the round trip -- some exceptions do apply, for example if the filters were applied to speed ramps or freeze frames... and there are a few others, but it doesn't seem like its going to be an issue for you.

jPo

You mean "Old Ben"? Ben Kenobi?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]