Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE COLOR:HomeApple Color TutorialsApple Color ForumApple Color

Color suggestions? music video about a young girl who died tragically of cancer

COW Forums : Apple Color

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Dave ChavinskyColor suggestions? music video about a young girl who died tragically of cancer
by on Mar 22, 2012 at 1:12:45 pm

I'm making a music video about a 16 year old girl who died of cancer, but was very inspiring

I have footage of this girl's life, which I want to show in the music video, and I want something that will distinguish the home videos of the girl, from the other clips in the video. I'm thinking of placing pieces of home videos in sporadically so its like their remembering her.

The rest of the video is of a band playing on a stage with pictures of the girl, hanging on string from the ceiling. Candles are placed around, and there are a lot of macro shots. Any suggestions for color settings of the live band?

Is Color a good program for light leaks? how do I do those?

Thanks

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Color suggestions? music video about a young girl who died tragically of cancer by Dave Chavinsky on Mar 22, 2012 at 1:12:45 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]