Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE COLOR:HomeApple Color TutorialsApple Color ForumApple Color

Re: automation for saving grades?

COW Forums : Apple Color

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob SligaRe: automation for saving grades?
by on Dec 20, 2009 at 1:25:53 am

No Color has know way of doing that. It would be a good feature, and it had been requested. But I'm sure the chances of us seeing such a good user feature like that is slim and none, and slim just left town.

At the end of each job I create a new folder and manually save each grade for future use. Just in case I need the same grade for a pickup shot or something. If I didn't do that then I would have to reload the old color project, (if I still had it). I also need to have all the media from that project as well to open the project to see the grades. It's impossible to keep all the media so the only way to reuse the grades is to save them in the Setup Room grade bin.

Bob Sliga
Freelance Colorist & Apple Color Trainer
FC Studio 3 Color Expert

Scone Looks™ for Color 1.5.x
483 Primary, Secondary and CFX Looks and Grades usable with Interlace and Progressive footage.
See the Preview at

For Details email sconelooks@comcast.net and type Question in the Subject field.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]