Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Just got back from NAB...

COW Forums : Creative COW Magazine feedback

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Aharon RabinowitzJust got back from NAB...
by on Apr 28, 2006 at 4:11:31 pm

Hi Folks,

I just got back fron NAB, and when I wasn't interviewing people on the show floor for the podcast, spent a lot of time with Ron, Kathlyn, and Eric, handing off the magazine to people.

At conferences like NAB, vendors try to stop you and get you to look at their product, and so people going from point A to B tend to immediately say "Not interested" before you even have a chance to get the words out.

However, as we were handing out the magazine and saying "Take a copy of Creative Cow Magazine," initially many would say "no thanks" and start to move on. But then something happened - many (and I mean MANY) of them would stop mid-stride, realize what we had just said, and backtrack to the cow booth and say - Sure I'll take one! I love Creative Cow.

And of course a lot of the cow community came to spend time with us at the booth and catch up, as well. It was really gratifying to meet you in person, and I only regret that I wasn't around to meet all that showed up.

Many of you might not know that Ron and Kathlyn were really ill during both the production of this magazine and NAB. Somehow they made it through and the result of that was a great magazine and a great showing at NAB. I want to thank them for their hard work and thank all of you for helping to build such a strong community.

----------------------------------------
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
----------------------------------------
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Just got back from NAB... by Aharon Rabinowitz on Apr 28, 2006 at 4:11:31 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]