Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Just got the print ver. in the mail!!!!

COW Forums : Creative COW Magazine feedback

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

smaulzJust got the print ver. in the mail!!!!
by on Apr 23, 2006 at 3:14:43 pm

w00T!!!!! After months of waiting impatiently, it finally arrived! Great job guys!! I read through the entire issue in one sitting and loved it! You guys did an excellent job, (this coming from an avid magazine connoisseur) and I sincerely hope this becomes a monthly release! The articles were well written, the layouts were pleasing to the eye and easy to follow, and I especially enjoyed the hardware reviews, (Sony XDCAM & Panasonic AG-HVX200). I have to say, though, the highlight was Nick Griffin's article, "12 Things I Know About Business at 55, That I Wish I'd Known at 25". The article was extremely relevent and dead-on accurate. Well done Nick!

Since print design is my first love, (video being a recent addition to my toolbox), if there's ever anything I can do to assist you folks in getting the next issue out, please don't hesitate to let me know! Major Kudos!!!!

John

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]