Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Re: Tyan Tempest i5000XT + Lse card + Intel case SC5400 Help

COW Forums : AJA Kona - PC

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Brann MitchellRe: Tyan Tempest i5000XT + Lse card + Intel case SC5400 Help
by on Dec 20, 2007 at 9:00:03 pm

Hi Paul,

Well, we bought two Dell's for just the LS cards, non PCI-Express. We didn't need the HD because our cameras can't do it yet, but we did need the digital audio inputs.

For the third computer, we're custom building it for the LHe. This includes the Tyan Tempest you have, but I am thinking along the lines of some Enthusiast kit, a Lian-Li PC-V2000 and a PCP&C Silencer 750W PSU.

But, now that you've mentioned it, the Intel case is pretty nice, and less expensive. In reading the specs, here, it's clear that Intel adheres to the SSI standard, which includes EPS12V PSU's. So, the Tyan should work beautifully. Now, the next question is whether the Tyan board can control all the fans in the SC5400, which the answer is yes, of course it can.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Brann

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]