Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Center cut safe

COW Forums : Broadcasting

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

John Grote, Jr.Re: Center cut safe
by on Nov 2, 2011 at 8:45:10 pm

Well they do care when you are placing a $250,000 dollar buy or more on their network for a week or so. In my case I am placing media on New York broadcast television and also in the Philadelphia broadcast markets.

Why Mark should we have to take it? I've been sent specs from a station in Philly that were pre Law going into effect. That is not my problem. I demand that the station adhere to the law and broadcast my spot in HD as it was meant to be broadcast. Not pre Law bull crap that someone that doesn't have a clue will fall for hook, line and sinker. There used to be and still should be a universal standard for all broadcast stations. Our industry has radically changed over that past 5 years and it has seemed to be a vast wasteland of misinformation and a whole lot of people not only content providers but at the network level who don't have a damn clue. It gets really old having to make something six ways of Sunday, because no one can agree on a standard format for deliverables.

J. Grote, Jr.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]