Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Legals on a Spot :: Standards?

COW Forums : Broadcasting

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob ZelinRe: Legals on a Spot :: Standards?
by on Jan 22, 2010 at 4:53:10 am

oh, it's available. It's available from EVERY TV STATION. You ask for any stations delivery requirements, and they will be more than happy to send this info to you. Do you have a TV station in your town ? I bet you do. And I bet if you contact 3 of them, they will ALL have different delivery requirements. And you know what you need - a WAVEFORM MONITOR and VECTORSCOPE so you can check your levels, and meet their delivery requirements.

Here is the process. "Hello WXYZ TV, may I have the sales department. Hello, we are going to put a 30 second spot on the air on your station, yes, it's a local car commercial - no no, we have our own production facilities. Anyway, we need your technical delivery requirements - you know, levels, blanking, close captioning, all that stuff. Can you send me that document. Thank you"

Comprende ?

Bob Zelin

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]