Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: 99 events

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

doyal gudgelRe: 99 events
by on Sep 14, 2012 at 3:21:48 am

The current lap top is an HP G60-4400 dual processor T4300 both 2.1 gig of course. I have a 500 gig hard drive. Toshiba driver mk3252gsx ata device The OS is windows 7 home premium. Which was upgraded from windows xp. The other one is a lenovo windows 7 just a few months old

The external HD is a 3 terabite new WD My Book 1140 usb Which has about 800 gig loaded from other HD's It is running on usb2 but could run on usb3 which neither computer has unfortunately.

When the problem surfaced I could not make the lenovo work so I moved the external hard drive from the lenovo and connected it to the HP. I was happy because I thought it did the first project ok and it was fixed. But I could not do it ok again on the HP. This would indicate to me the external HD has effected it some way. Smaller programs of this type seem to work ok at least if about 16 minutes or less. I had to rebuild some of the projects on the HP because some of the pictures were on the Lenovo C drive. Almost everything is on the external HD on the HP

The problem is this. Depending upon the size of the project It might go to 50 to 65 percent of a less than 40 minute project. It can crash in two ways. One it crashes and it goes to desktop display. Or it goes to a grayout and says windows has stopped working. (or is it vegas pretty sure it is windows) Both times Vegas says it has to be restored. Windows looks for a solution which it never finds, or will ever find in my opinion. :) Of course I could put a project on another HD but I could spend the rest of my life looking for a fix, Everything is on this drive.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]