Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: sending project to architect

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

John RofranoRe: sending project to architect
by on Aug 5, 2012 at 10:46:01 pm

[doyal gudgel] "So please help me with this next step. I've got the project into Architect titled "Untitled" and I want to add a previously created project to that one as I want a full disc if possible. I have a few previous dar files if that is what it takes. But I have looked everywhere on Architect I could find where to add another after I have sent the project to Architect from Sony Movie Maker. "
Drag and drop a video file from anywhere on your hard drive onto the menu. That's all you need to do to add a file to the DVD Architect menu.
[doyal gudgel] "I am not sure without looking what is a valid file that will add to an architect project."
You can add just about any type of video file you want and DVD Architect will convert it into the format that is required to create a DVD. If you want to bypass this conversion process, you should render your video to Main Concept MPEG-2 using one of the DVD Architect ... templates and render your audio as Dolby Digital AC-3 giving it the same name as the video file but with a .AC3 extension instead of .MPG. This is what the Make Movie button does for you automatically.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]