Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

How to see video fx adjustments in real time?

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Greg BusseyHow to see video fx adjustments in real time?
by on Jul 30, 2012 at 1:39:03 am

I'm sure this is a stupid question but I searched this forum and I looked in Vegas Help with no success. All I want to do is adjust the brightness of a media clip in Vegas Pro 11. I see how to right-click the clip in the timeline and select Media FX. I can then select Sony Brightness and Contrast and that gives me a window to make adjustments. The problem is that when I slide the adjustment, I cannot see the results of my adjustment. I can't tell how much brightness I need to add. In the video preview and in the trimmer window, only the original video is displayed. It would seem that my brighness adjustments are having no effect. When I render the video, I do see the change in brightness, but I made too much change or too little change. Then I have to go back and try again and re-render. Over and over. I need to see the change in real time as I slide the adjuster. How can I see it real time? What am I doing wrong?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]