Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Reorganizing Markers

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Fernando QuinonesReorganizing Markers
by on Jul 12, 2012 at 5:16:33 am

I am using Sony Vegas Pro 10.0 in a windows xp platform. I made a video with 12 markers (chapters) and burned it with DVD Architect 5.0 and it works great. Now I decided to polish the video a bit and end up adding some stuff to the beginning. So now what used to be marker 1 (at old location 00:00:00;00) should be marker 2 (new location 00:00:47;17) and I was hopping Sony Vegas will automatically reorganize the marker numbers. That is not so, when I added a marker before the old marker number 1 instead or organizing them all it numbered that marker 13. I have not being able to find a way to have Sony Vegas reorganize those chapters in logical order... How can I do that or do I have to move the old marker one back to the 00:00:00;00 location and then just rename the text for the chapters?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]