Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Render AVCHD DVD for Panasonic UK - VEGAS Platinum 11

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Dave VanesRender AVCHD DVD for Panasonic UK - VEGAS Platinum 11
by on May 3, 2012 at 12:43:05 pm

Hi

I have a panasonic hd camcorder and a panasonic BT230 theatre system.

I can take the raw files from the Cam on the SD card and play them in the SD slot of the blue ray player.
I can import the files on to the PC using Panasonic HD Writer LE then copy them onto DVD and again they Play.

I have VEGAS Platinum 11 - and have created a movie. I thought it would be best to keep to AVCHD and rendered a file. The .m2ts will play on the computer - I can copy it onto a USB and play it direct on my Sharp Aquos TV. However the files are not reconised by the blue ray player or the HD Writer LE software.

I am rendering to a file as Platinum 11 will only allow 720 480 MPEG-2 direct to a DVD.

Looking at the properties of the original files off the cam
1920 x 1080 x 12 AVC interlaced 25000fps.

I customised template AVCHD 1920 x 1080 60i from NTSC to PAL 25000fps.

As I say the files produced will not display on the Panasonic blue ray player, they are not recognised as valid files by HD Writer LE. They will paly on the PC and will play of a USB into the TV but not USB in the Blue ray.

How to I render in Platinum to get it to play off a DVD.
I only have a DVD writer - and this is perfectly ok for the small Holiday Projects I am doing. Not interested in a Blue ray writer in the computer.

Thanks Dave

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Render AVCHD DVD for Panasonic UK - VEGAS Platinum 11 by Dave Vanes on May 3, 2012 at 12:43:05 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]