Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Recent experience using SVP11 for the first time

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shaun LaframboiseRe: Recent experience using SVP11 for the first time
by on Apr 9, 2012 at 6:20:16 pm

Thanks for linking me to this bill.. it helps to commiserate. I too and am doing this on the side... however with a 7 month old and a full time job... every deadline is too close... but I work hard and get things done and, IMHO the end products come out great for how long I've been doing this (5 months, though I've been doing pro audio and photography work for years and am very technically inclined).

Where are you setting your ram levels higher? Also, I love the notion of turning off gpu acceleration unless you're rendering, i'll try that.

I have 16 GB's of Ram and I've had the 'shift-b' ram preview just stop on or just after a BASIC transition for some reason, and not finish the full selection I made. What are your thoughts on what could be causing that.

I have so many 'workaround' with vegas, it's annoying. What's funny is that I had SVP10 working on my older audio computer fine, I invested in this new computer and software, etc.. and i'm wasting time left and right with all this. ugh.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]