Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: New Blue Titler Pro + Sony Vegas 11 = Crash

COW Forums : NewBlueFX

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill ChurchRe: New Blue Titler Pro + Sony Vegas 11 = Crash
by on Apr 7, 2012 at 3:11:35 am

Shaun,

I just saw your post and had to respond. I, too, built a similar Asus system, and had lots of issues with the SVP11/New Blue bundle, as well. I just struggled through a pretty complex edit (my first using SVP11/NBTP) that also included LOTS of New Blue titles and I initially experienced the same crashes as you. My first project is now completed and delivered. After I completed it, I erroneously) posted comments regarding my editorial experience on the Vegas Basics forum. I meant to put them on the Vegas Forum, but, after a very long day editing, groggy and fatigued, I accidentally put them on the Basics Forum. You can read it at http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/208/880408.

I share your pain, but I didn't give up, nor should you, because this software bundle is very powerful. I've made money with it, and, although all the crashes made the first project a whole lot more difficult and challenging than it should have been, I will be sticking with it until it's fixed, and long after that. Hang in there!

Bill Church
Briarwood Productions LLC

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]