Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Sony Vegas 10.1 Blotchy Video after rendering.

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Stephen CryeRe: Sony Vegas 10.1 Blotchy Video after rendering.
by on Dec 1, 2011 at 9:08:14 pm

Hi;

Good to hear the audio has manual gain. AGC is good for most stuff, but for live music you need manual. Does your cam have a mic input? If it does, I recommend the Rode Stereo VideoMic. For the price has unbeatable quality.

My current video project is a 20-minute time-lapse + other epic scenes of El Paso. I'm trying to really, really focus on proper camera work and editing. Trying to break out of my home-movie rut.

Regarding the NX70 - it is not really all that special. Any cam under about $10K will have a lot of flaws. But, as my friend Drew says, "the best camera is the one that gets the shot." I'm trying to treat the little prosumer NX70 as a "proper" camera, being careful with tripod work, framing, focus, WB, even doing some stuff on improvised tracks. Still have months to go on just the shooting, not counting the editing.

Steve

Win7 Pro X64 on Dell T3400, MultiTB SATA, 8GB RAM Vegas 10e x64 DVDA 5.2(build 133) Sony HDR-CX550V

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]