Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Sony Vegas 10.1 Blotchy Video after rendering.

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Thomas TurnerRe: Sony Vegas 10.1 Blotchy Video after rendering.
by on Nov 18, 2011 at 11:38:38 pm

[Stephen Crye] "I can help with the Youtube and Facebook questions direct from Vegas, but I am confused about something.

Sony Vegas Pro comes with DVDA . Which version of Vegas to you have? Even when I bought Vegas MovieMaker Platinum, it came with a non-pro Version of DVDA. Your Download or original media should have included it.

For YouTube or Facebook, if your source is 720x480, I'd render to a .mov or .MP4 format. To avoid "blotch", pick a higher bit-rate than the defaults, by setting Custom. I never use 720x480, but I just created a quick custom template to show you."

Being new to Vegas I don't honestly know if I have DVDA. I have to confirm my version of Sony Vegas when I get home in a couple of hours. Thanks for bringing up a good point and I'll let you know tonight what version I have.

I see that your using CBR, any reason for not using VBR? I've read that VBR is just as good because of the compression technology but it has the added benefit of being a smaller file as well. Any truth to this in your experience?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]