Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

remove loop region

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

john wallaceremove loop region
by on Aug 31, 2008 at 7:41:28 pm

Hi,

New to COW and Vegas. I'm using Vegas Pro 8.0 in an XP pro enviornment.

I am still learning the basics, but I've been trying to do 2 simple things and I'm not finding the instructions how to, probably because I don't yet know some of the proper terms.

First, while trying to select parts or all of an event, I'm accidentally creating loop regions (a part of the event is highlighted above the timelines with a yellow in and out marker). How do I delete the markers, not the portion of the timeline.

Second, for sync problems, I'm trying to move either the audio or video of an event left or right to sync the two together. I read in the help files that I should select either the audio or video (I first selected both, went to Edit, Group, Remove from)and then hit #1 or #3 to move the event, but nothing happens.

How do I move the event one frame at a time to fine tune the sync?

Thanks, John

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]