Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Source material goes off a frame when making markers

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

John CostelloSource material goes off a frame when making markers
by on Mar 18, 2012 at 9:34:24 am

I have made many attempts, even has teachers from universities puzzled.

I have a video with many scenes, its 29.97 frames. I need to edit it and move things around, so I made a sequence with a matching frame rate. I use markers (in and out) to insert the part into the sequence.

The problem is, when I cycle through the start frame or end frame it is sometimes wrong.

For example one scene ends at 00.29 and the next scene logical starts at 01.00 according to the source time code. but when i place it, it will have the last frame from the other scene at the start. this is extremely frustrating! Then when i come back to it the source time code has changed to the right one?? I know this because I wrote all the time codes into a spreadsheet. I really need help, my work is due very soon!

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Source material goes off a frame when making markers by John Costello on Mar 18, 2012 at 9:34:24 am

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]