Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Animated GIFF Sequences Aspect Ratio Issues

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

cowcowcowcow
Lord WeenisAnimated GIFF Sequences Aspect Ratio Issues
by on Mar 2, 2007 at 12:31:30 pm

Hey, hate to post a second question so soon, but I also wanted to ask a question about Animated GIFF Sequences. Whenever I apply a GIFF Sequence, Premiere 6.5 automatically adjusts the Sequence to fit the screen, nothing unusual right? But when I attempt to maintain the aspect ratio, the sequence instantly turns yellow and is thrown outside of its screen. In order to get the sequence to appear anything like its original format, I have to distort it inside of the motion setting. What are the rules for Animated GIFFs? Are there any import settings form bin to timeline that I should be tweaking for animated GIFFs? Thanks again for any help received.

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Animated GIFF Sequences Aspect Ratio Issues by Lord Weenis on Mar 2, 2007 at 12:31:30 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]