Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Best way to get 8mm into FCP

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Craig JohnsonRe: Best way to get 8mm into FCP
by on Apr 17, 2012 at 1:16:44 am

First off...thanks....great stuff guys. Next it's a bit on the low budget side and the projector provided is a major relic. It fired up, but there's no way I'm trusting it, so I'll try and score a better used one. Next, there is no sound track on any of these. Not sure what they want me to do about that but immediately, they want the transfer and to edit out the rotten film. These were not handled nicely at all and some pre-date WWII. I like Mark's idea with the mirror. Is there an illustration somewhere so I can see the handling of the keystone in some detail? I did it with a still camera and slide projector a few years back and I had to crop the pictures and they looked slightly off. Lastly, if I shoot it at 24 frames, won't that compound or exaggerate the already flickery kind of uneven jumpy look? Thanks again.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]