Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Auto-Exposure Fix or Filter?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Neil PatienceRe: Auto-Exposure Fix or Filter?
by on Apr 5, 2012 at 11:44:29 am

I am not sure flicker remover would be the ideal for exposure changes - unless they happen as fast as 'a flicker'
I suspect the exposure changes are much too slow to be 'flickery'
You can download a fully working trial of Sapphire that I think lasts 2 weeks so you can give it a go for free.

Its actually not an easy thing to totally fix - I dont know about the AE plug-in so worth looking to see if that helps.

Otherwise its worth a try using the colour corrector to smooth out the changes as much as possible. Use add edits (sorry Avid term) blade tool to mark the different exposure sections and then adjust each to be as similar as you can get them. Then put dissolves bewtween to smooth out the changes. It wont be perfect, but it may just be enough, depending on how big the variations in exposure are.

best wishes
Neil
http://www.patience.tv

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]