Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Loss of color or gamma?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jennifer AraniLoss of color or gamma?
by on Jan 21, 2010 at 3:26:18 pm

Hello,

I have a strange thing happening with my exports, they seem dull or as if the gamma is reduced. I was keying with this footage and thought maybe it was the filter but I have the same problem even if I delete all the filters. The sample I am attaching has a photo from the canvas, the QT export, Compressor export, and a snapshot of the compressor settings.

My sequence settings are:
Frame size: 720X480 NTSC DV (3:2)
Pixel Aspect Ratio: NTSC - CCIR 601/DV(..
Field Dominance: Lower (Even)
QT Video Settings: Apple ProRes 422

When I exported using QT I made sure the the settings matched exactly. Which why I am so confused as to why it stretches so badly.
So once again I have a weirdo issue. I am attaching a photo. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. OH - PS I have the same issue even with Broadcast safe filter on. I did delete it for this experiment but again there is no change with it on. Thanks

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]