Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

Re: Upcoming CS5 will be 64 bit, no port to 32 bit Plugins (Customer Service Comments)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

cowcowcowcowcow
Todd KoprivaRe: Upcoming CS5 will be 64 bit, no port to 32 bit Plugins (Customer Service Comments)
by on Jan 3, 2010 at 3:52:37 pm

I recommend that you have this conversation with Michael Coleman himself. He's the product manager for After Effects.

Here's a link to his blog post about the 64-bit version of After Effects:
http://blogs.adobe.com/keyframes/2009/10/our_next_release_64-bit_native.htm...

In Michael's responses to comments on that post, he addresses some of the concerns that you've stated here.

FWIW, I daily see many instances of the After Effects team working hard to do what's right for you, the After Effects customer. I hope that when you read Michael's blog post and responses, you'll see that the goal is to make something that will help you the most to get your work done as effectively as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]