Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

Motion Tracking footage that moves fast, and in different directions (Difficult problems) (Mac After Effects Cs5)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andrew CarpenterMotion Tracking footage that moves fast, and in different directions (Difficult problems) (Mac After Effects Cs5)
by on May 2, 2012 at 12:29:04 pm

Hello people of CreativeCow, first off just like to say this website looks great and hope to get to know some people with great information.
I am currently editing a short film for myself, it is a war film and thus involves some effects. I decided to try my hand at blood splatters and being able to motion track items, such as wall hits, blood, posters etc to walls. Here is the problem i have tried to motion track the footage and when applying the track data to the null object problems seem to reveal themselves. I tried places a blood splatter and the blood moves and doesn't look realistic, now i understand this is a common problem, however i feel because my footage moves fast and pans down thus leaving the initial track area that might be the problem?
I have tried many different ways but i cant seem to get the tracking to work, also as am working with the whole film edited without effects, i cut the part i wanted from the main clip yet it never takes the analysis from the cut? I have tried to read up on this but i never seem to find anything that is deals with my issues?
I do apologise if this has been asked before or am ignorant to other material/posts. If anyone could please aid me in anyway it would really be appreciated as i cant seem to get this right.

Thank you very much

Andrew.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]