Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SAN:SAN ForumSAN TutorialsApple Xsan Forum

Re: Using File Sharing Mac feature between three Mac Pros?

COW Forums : SAN - Storage Area Networks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob ZelinRe: Using File Sharing Mac feature between three Mac Pros?
by on Jul 22, 2012 at 6:22:07 pm

I am dragging this thread on, because I feel strongly about this subject. Austin can learn by observing a professional how to do this. This will expand his knowlege, and allow him to do this in the future. I am sure that Austin is interested in this subject, as it seems that he has put effort out into researching how to do this. What I also observe (based on similar things I see in companies with IT departments) is that THE IT DEPARTMENT has NOT done this research - it was Austin that did the research, and Austin is the one that did the posting. And it will be Austin to give whatever he learn to the MORON IT people, that probably have no idea or interst in any of this. They probably feel "why do you need a Mac anyway, we can give you plenty of bandwidth with our Windows 2008 Server network installation". These people typically REFUSE to learn about OS-X, have no interest in specialty installations, and will become frustrated when they receive the PEG card from Small Tree, and will GIVE UP - only to ultimately frustrate Austin, who will - with the permission of his company - be able to hire a pro, get this installed properly, learn what to do, and NEVER need the assistance of his IT department - who will ultimatly grumble and say "what is all this useless Mac crap".

I would not be dragging this on, if I did not see this stupid behavior all the time, from "professional IT people", who just don't give a damn.

Bob Zelin

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]