Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

Re: HPX 370 Blurry in Concert lighting conditions

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

stacey lumleyRe: HPX 370 Blurry in Concert lighting conditions
by on May 8, 2012 at 1:30:20 pm

Please help. I need some advice here. These cameras are new to me and I don't know my way around the features quite yet. Thanks.

Scott, I'm having a similar problem. At first I thought my back focus was out but that turned out to not be the case. I notice that it's not showing the problem on the viewfinder but in the sdi output and the recorded media on the p2 cards.
I've noticed that the problem usually clears up when I go up on the ND filters. I had a commencement shoot last weekend with a few 170s and a 370. It was in the morning so ND filter 2 was sufficient. As the ceremony went on and the sun started showing it self a little more the image starting getting fuzzy. I was TD and could see it on the monitors. I told the camera operator to switch the ND filter to 3 rather than 2 and it sharpened up. I mainly have the problem when I'm outside in the sun but it seems fine when I'm shooting concerts with nice lighting.
Here is some concert footage used with the 370 http://www.youtube.com/user/LUMLEY75?feature=mhee

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]