Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

Going from tape to P2

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Mike SeidlGoing from tape to P2
by on Apr 23, 2012 at 4:11:33 pm

Thanks for reading,

I was wondering if it was possible to go from the tape into the P2 card all with in the camera. I know the opposite is true, but I couldn't find anything about the way I need it. The background is, my boss is on a shoot in Australia, he took a camera that we all thought worked fine (as it had before he left). When he got to Oz he found out his Macbook wouldn't recognize the camera. Another editor figured out a quick work around (File Transfer using USB). How ever he needed to capture a section of tape just now and the Firewire still wasn't working. On the HVX or the SD camera he took as well. I came up with a few ideas for him, (one of them being the tape to P2) but its difficult to troubleshoot from Detroit with him.

Thanks in advance!

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Going from tape to P2 by Mike Seidl on Apr 23, 2012 at 4:11:33 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]