Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

HPX200 Book - Scene file packages - Stand alone dig. copy?

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Eric McCarthyHPX200 Book - Scene file packages - Stand alone dig. copy?
by on Mar 28, 2012 at 8:00:06 pm

I recently purchased a lightly used HVX200. I was told that the HVX200 Book by Barry Green was an invaluable tool which I should also purchase. I found a copy on eBay and bought it. Great book, can't stop. Here is the problem. The CD with the scene file packages was cracked when I got the book in the mail! The seller offered to refund my money, but what I really want is the files! I asked if maybe he had copied them to an SD card, but no luck.

So, my question is this; is there anywhere that I could download these files. I know Barry frequents these forums, and I would be willing to pay for a stand alone digital copy of the files...

Thanks for looking.

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • HPX200 Book - Scene file packages - Stand alone dig. copy? by Eric McCarthy on Mar 28, 2012 at 8:00:06 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]