Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

Re: Novice Q - bit rates on HPX500/900

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Peter CutlerRe: Novice Q - bit rates on HPX500/900
by on Mar 3, 2011 at 8:57:56 pm

Yeah, the problem is that the footage is for local HD broadcast news, so I was hoping to get around 25 at a minimum (typical hd broadcast comes in at around 20 I believe). Of course the footage looks good and all, but the mbps I have here (unless I'm missing something) is a great deal lower than we (the dps, producer and I) had agreed upon.

It's just really curious to me because both of the DPs have a ton of experience and both explicitly mentioned they were shooting at 100. And I know the cameras are capable of doing just that, so it leaves me wondering. I Might have to have a conversation with our producer, but I don't want to do that and then find out I'm just being a dope and missing something obvious.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]