Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

HVX-200 P2 Clip Partial Import (FCP Log & Transfer)

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Petros KolyvasHVX-200 P2 Clip Partial Import (FCP Log & Transfer)
by on Nov 8, 2010 at 11:37:48 pm

I've got a clip, it's on a P2 Card as captured by the camera. In FCP's Log and Transfer window I can scrub through the whole clip.

However, when I try ti import it ("Add Selection to Queue" with "Automatic Transfer" on) it doesn't import the last 20 seconds or so. Clip is 720p60 and about 9mins and 35 seconds in length, but every time I try to import it, I get a clip that's 9mins and 13 seconds and I would like at least 10 of the missing seconds.

Log and Transfer in FCP appropriate shows only the semi-circle indicating the whole clip wasn't imported.

I put the card back in the camera and tried to repair the clip to no avail.

Several other clips across 3 32GB R-Series cards from this shoot are exhibiting this behaviour. Behaviour which, in 5 years of using P2, I've yet to see.

Any ideas what am I doing wrong or what I might be able to as an alternative?

--
There is no intuitive interface, not even the nipple. It's all learned. - Bruce Ediger

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]